Motor Club of America will pay up to $2,000 for your attorney to defend you against police charges resulting from driving your covered auto:
1. Up to $200 for covered Moving Violations
2. Up to $500 covered auto related Personal Injury matters
3. Up to $500 covered Vehicle Damage issues
4. Up to $2,000 for covered auto related Negligent Homicide or Vehicular Manslaughter
Referral to a Provider Attorney for:
1) Telephone consultation on covered separate legal personal matter.
2) Letter written on your behalf for covered legal personal matters.
Legal Services Deeply Discounted Fixed Fee Schedule
Referral to a Provider Attorney for commonly used legal services at deep discounts:
1) Name Change ($155)
2) Simple Will and Trust ($170)
4) Waiver Divorce ($210)
5) Regular Incorporation ($295)
***Bond benefits are not available in CA and NY.
****In NY benefit pays directly to our Provider Attorney for services up to the limit specified.